Wednesday, June 18, 2014

No Alcohol, No Ganja For Me - Episode (@episodeghana)

Ghana's new dancehall sensation, Theophilus Nii Ardey Otoo Jr, Known in the Showbiz as “Episode” aka “Dj Baddy , has come out to clear the air about rumours that he uses drugs to perform.

The Ghanaian Reggae/Dancehall sing-jay who performed at the official launch of Samini's new Restaurant & Pub #DanceStardom kept audience dancing on their feet for over 30 minutes while rocked on live band.

Episode's overflowing energy really proved a lot of his mastery on stage-craft. Currently standing at Ghana's youngest live band dancehall artiste, he added to the allegations that "I do not drink alcohol. And I do not smoke marijuana or cigarette as some people are spreading around. 

My talent and energy comes from the Almighty God. I spend a lot of time and resources working on myself and rehearsing so my acts on the stages are just a manifestation of what I trained myself for."

Episode has been in the news lately for outbursts about his exclusion in the "Best Performer of the year" category of BASS Awards 2014.

He would be embarking on a zonal tour across designated locations in Ghana dubbed "Black Urban Tour" which is scheduled to take off in August 2014. He is signed to Global One Records and is the lead singjay of the OnTrack music team.


No comments:

Post a Comment

.