Tuesday, February 11, 2020

My 2020 Nomination At The AMVCAs Has Been Long Overdue - Gloria Sarfo

Ghanaian actress, Gloria Osei Sarfo has stated that her recent nomination at the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards (AMVCA) has been long overdue. According to the ‘Efie Wura’ actress, it took her 2 decades to finally get the recognition.

” I have not just been eyeing the AMVCA, I’ve been aiming at it. Its one of the biggest and hugest award schemes in the world especially in Africa. And every actor wishes to be a winner or a nominee of the scheme.” Gloria said in a recent interview with MzGee.

Gloria, who has been nominated for her role in Shirley Frimpong-Manso’s sequel film ‘The Perfect Picture: 10 Years Later’ added that she has been ignored and sidelined for long in the industry.

“This has been long overdue. Its been over 2 decades in the industry. It has been tough on me. Its been a roller coaster journey. I have been neglected, I’ve been ignored, I’ve been sidelined, I’ve been blacklisted, I’ve been called names over the years. And by Gods’ grace, my talent has been recognized now.”

The Angel TV presenter also expressed gratitude to CEO of Sparrow Production, Shirley Frimpong-Manso.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.