Monday, September 9, 2019

Bukom Banku Wins Maiden International Fight

Ghanaian boxer Braimah Kamoko popularly known  Bukom Banku has won his first international bout against his Hungarian opponent Ferenc Albert in the UK..

The maverick sportsman stopped his opponent on the 3rd round even though he had promised to do it at the 5th round..

The bout was organised by Monarch Events and Promotions.

In October 2017, Bukom Banku lost a heavily publicised fight with Bastie Samir in Accra, Ghana.

Ahead of the fight, he said: “Tell me a Ghanaian champion who has never tasted defeat before. The likes of Azumah Nelson, Joshua Clottey, Ike Quartey, Joseph Agbeko and the rest.


“I have learnt alot from my defeat to Samir Bastie and hopefully I will show that on fight night in UK. Look this is my first international pro fight and I intend to make a statement.

I am going to stop him (Albert Ferenc) in round 5. This fight won’t travel far. I tell you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

.