Thursday, January 10, 2019

Lionel’s ‘Holy one’ Official Video To Drop On January 12

Promising Ghanaian gospel artiste Lionel Nene Nortey, is set to drop the much anticipated video of his latest single dubbed ‘Holy One’ this Saturday, January 12th, 2019.

According to the artist who has revealed that he is in the gospel music arena not to compete with fellow artistes but to contribute to efforts in the body of Christ has said that his new video has an interesting scenes that adds colour to the video for  his audience.

The video was directed by Dewtv and the song depicts the holiness of God and talks about the fact that God is Holy.” in effect Christians should endeavor to walk in holiness as the  .father himself is holy of holies”

Nortey said he was influenced into music by his mother and father, who were both choristers, and at age nine he sang soprano.

He said, “I loved the Methodist hymns so I used to sing on my way to school and back. I developed my singing abilities or got to know I had the gift to sing very well when I joined the Cherubims Children Choir and it all started from there. It has always been my dream to do what I love doing best and that is music. So along the line I knew I would be a musician one way or another.”

Nortey has two singles, which are ‘Mantse’, produced by Peewezleand DJ Abui, and ‘Holy One’, produced by John Bempong of Big Praise Recording Studio.

He says he looks up to the late Danny Nettey, Joe Mettle, Frank Edwards, Nathaniel Bassey, to name but a few, and his songs are inspired by the Holy Spirit and that in five years he wants to be where God wants him to be.

The artiste encouraged his fans to go to God in prayer. “Speak and listen to Him and your life will never be the same.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

.