Friday, March 30, 2018

"I Love Daughters Of Glorious Jesus" - Ghanaian Emirates Cabin Crew Member

For someone who spends most of his time traveling and serving passengers in a plane, one would wonder how he spends his leisure time.

Ghanaian Emirates Cabin Crew member, Mr. Daniel Kumevor said that he enjoys playing football and listening to music.

"When I'm free, I drive around town in Dubai and listen to reggae a lot. For Ghanaian music, I love Daughters of Glorious Jesus, Winneba Youth Choir and most of those old tunes. I really used to love BukBak as well." He said.

He said this at a lunch/interview session with selected bloggers and social media influencers at the Golden Tullip Hotel in Accra on Wednesday, March 28th where he shared his experience as a Cabin Crew Member of  Emirates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.