Friday, June 16, 2017

Must Watch Video : Rapper Kwaku T Recounts Near-Death Fire Accident In South Africa

Ghanaian rapper Kwaku Tutu, known in showbiz as Kwaku T, says he is back to Ghana for good after being involved in a near-death fire accident in South Africa and  recuperating very well.

The rapper, who was based in South Africa said, the accident ended him up in a coma after fire gut his residence.

The rapper revealed to JoyNews’ Doreen Avio how much of ‘a matter of life and death’ he faced when hospitalized.

“I was in a coma for a while, it was a couple of days, I think it was about three or four days. So, I woke up, they were telling me what day it was, what time it was, what year it was and I never thought that would be me. They were thinking about amputating my arm…it was life and death, I lost my voice, I couldn’t talk,” he recounts”.


Kweku T says he will be “dabbling in a lot of things” now that he is back. Amongst these plans are imports, exports, as well as a venture into pharmaceuticals.

Watch the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

.