Sunday, September 17, 2017

M a N U E L Set To Release 2 Songs As His Debut Singles

Ghanaian Singer M a N U E L is set to release two new singles as his debut songs as an artiste.

In an interview, the budding singer said that  “Music has always been part of my life, growing up I was influenced by diverse sounds around the continent (Africa) especially from old authentic Ghanaian music from likes of Kojo Antwi, Amakye Dede, Daddy Lumba, Osibisa, Besa Simons etc.

I had always wanted to do music but just like everything else I needed to take my time to plan so I can outdoor something really cool for music lovers to digest.”

”I want to create music that will uplift the faith, hopes, zeal etc of the Youth. I want my music to carry a message of “we can do whatever we put our minds to” he added

His first single – Flow Ur Mind was produced by Streetbeatz with accompanying video directed by Wanlov talks about the free will to free expression and explanation hence empowering oneself to a free mind flow second single – 1000 years produced by Shottoh Blinqx however, allows you to express that ultimate intimacy feeling, care and love towards a deserving partner another.”

Watch the trailer below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

.