Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Sammy Forson Named Judge Of New Online Reality Show Called " Vitamilk King / Queen Of Health "

Live 91.9 FM Presenter Sammy Forson has been named as a judge for new online reality show called " Vitamilk  King / Queen of Health" .

The competition is a search for a guy or lady who “possesses all the qualities of today’s well rounded, active and health conscious person” says the organizers.

2 out of 16 contestants stand the chance of winning the ultimate prize of an all expenses paid trip to “Health Paradise” in South Africa.

In 2016, Sammy Forson decided it was time to embark on a weight loss journey.

The decision was influenced by his battle with depression, high blood pressure and high cholesterol, he revealed in the April 2016 edition of Glitz Africa Magazine.

“I guess life has its own way of waking you up when you are sleeping on a lot of things. I had gotten to a point where I was depressed, overweight and on medication for high blood pressure and high cholesterol. I literally thought I was going to die soon so I had to do what I had to do. I also got to a point in my life where I just had to live right,” explained host of Lifestyle Cafe on Live 91.9 FM.
“I eat more fruits and vegetables. On a typical morning, I’d have egg whites with a bit of spinach and other vegetables. I’d have that with a smoothie or freshly squeezed orange juice and that would be it to start my day off and get my metabolism running. For lunch, I’d have chicken breast with steamed vegetables and for dinner I’d have smoothie.

His weight loss has also impacted his love life in a positive way: “As a man you always want to remain attractive to your woman. You always want her to feel the little thing she feels when you touch her so you need to keep up the appeal… When you woman starts calling you sexy more often than she used to, you know something is going on!”

Forson shared with the publication some steps on how to lose weight.

“Drink two glasses of water before you eat, you will feel full quicker. Food is delicious. I mean Jollof rice is ‘bae’ especially with some spicy chicken. If one is not careful, you might end up eating more of it because the food taste great. So drink two or three glasses of water before meals.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

.