Friday, June 3, 2016

Greek Lebanese Pop Music Sensation Hilda Eyes Africa, Ghana

A Greek Lebanese pop Music sensation Hilda Khnouf has set her eyes on the Ghanaian market. 

The pop singer whose music is already very popular in Europe and Asia wants to take the African Market by storm. 

She writes, composes her own songs and has performed at a number of festivals in Europe and Asia. Hilda who has a number of hits in Greek, Arabic and English such as ‘Chase Your Dreams’, ‘The Universe is Mine’, ‘High in the Sky’, ‘Nazirtak’ (Arabic) S’agapo (Greek) has some African connection. 

“When I was born my dad was working in Africa, he loved it. He worked in Ghana and Nigeria and before I was one year old he died there. So since I was a little girl, my dream was to go to Africa and see where he lived because he loved the country a lot”. 

Speaking to www.cypressgh.blogspot.com , Hilda disclosed she will love to work with some Ghanaian Artistes. “That’s one of the dreams I do have. Maybe I can do a song with an African male song and after some time I can learn some African languages to make an African song”. 


Hilda says she will soon come to Ghana to market her music. Given the large Lebanese community in Ghana, one can confidently say Ghana is ready for Hilda’s grand entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.