Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Download & Listen UP: BlackLion's "Night Wishes" May Make You Cry

As a writer and publicist, my job is to lurk and search for exclusive material that'd tickle and excite my readers. In February 2016, while a client visited from the UK, we paid a visit to a plush home-office in North Kanashie.

During this visit we met Jay, the genius behind BlackLion Entertainment; an entertainment company that spreads through Jamaica, Germany, United Kingdom and Florida. Taking a tour through the building and hearing the sought of work that came out, made my jaws hang out; the production equipment seemed to be the best I'd seen, with lightening speed processing.

A few weeks ago, I paid a visit to the studio and was left with shock again. "Night Wishes" was playing on the stereo and I was drifted away by the sound, the soul and the voice. It beat my expectations, even for a studio that produced a soundtrack for the hollywood dance blockbuster, Step Up. Mr. Jay had explained that "Night Wishes" is a soundtrack for a movie he's working on and that the vocals had been done by a known Ghanaian, who he failed to disclose.

I couldn't listen to the masterpiece alone, therefore I decided to share the passion, soul and quality on here. Being a soundtrack, I'd compare it to "See you again", by Wiz Khalifa (for Fast and Furious) or Adele's Sky Fall soundtrack (For James Bond).


After Listening to the track below, I'm sure you'd join me to ask why a company like Blacklion Entertainment will choose to be in the shadows of modesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.