Thursday, May 14, 2015

Jeremy Van-Garshong Pens Down A Hearty Message For YFM’s Caroline Sampson

It’s very rare to find women especially in a specific competitive field celebrate each other as women have often been described as their own enemies.

Live 91.9 FM's Jeremy Van - Garshong chose to live the opposite of what is often said about women as she penned a hearty message to host of Y Lounge on YFM, Caroline Sampson.

Choosing Caroline as her Woman Crush Wednesday (WCW), Jeremie explained why chose to celebrate single mothers on her show a previous day.

Read her message (Unedited) After The Cut....

“Dear Caroline, You’re one of the strongest women I know. You’re the reason I did a show on single moms last night. Everytime I see Jayden my heart leaps for joy because you’ve come such a long way.

I watched you go through it. Right from the pregnancy to delivery. And now he’s growing into a fine young gentleman. Today I honour you @caroline4real .

Not just because you’re one of my realest girlfriends but because you are the definition if Grace.. And what it truly means.

Every time I ask for God to bless you, I mean it. Because you truly deserve it. I gotch you any day no matter what boo. Love you  Sincerely, Jeremie”
All grown Jayden

Caroline who seemed speechless however found some words to appreciate the love. She said’ speechless, from that call last night to this.. God bless you too Jerrie Jerrie and may his favour be upon you always. We go higher.“

Caroline and son Jayden in South Africa
By Ebenezer Nana Yaw Donkoh

No comments:

Post a Comment

.