Friday, February 13, 2015

Gifty Anti Talks About Her New Man But Says She Won’t Rush Into Marriage

Gifty Anti has revealed that she has found the right man, but will  she  be settling down any time soon? She told Graphic Showbiz that she will marry when her man is ready but until then she will wait as she is not desperately seeking for marriage. 

She said, “I don’t hate men and I’m not against marriage. Besides, it is not the woman who decides but the man. The woman can only drop hints but the final decision depends on the man and what he wants.

I think I will marry when my man is ready but if not, I don’t think I’m so desperate for it.

The 45-year host of The Stand Point talked about the challenges she faced with society and her family as she was being pressured to  marry but she had come to accept that there was no competition in marriage and that in God’s own time, his will shall be done.

She also said that it was very bad of society to think that successful women drive away men because she believes if a woman is successful people should rather take pride in her success.

“That is what our society has turned women into. How can a lady’s success drive away the men who claim they appreciate her? Shouldn’t they rather take pride in their success?  But that is the society we live in. If you are not strong, you fall for it”, she said.

Anti who is also the CEO of GDA Concepts narrated how she used to envy married couples but with time she grew to admire them.  “In the past, I used to envy married couples but with years of experience, I’ve grown to admire them. I’ve come to realize that we all have a purpose in this life and it is for everyone to appreciate his/her usefulness on this earth.

“Everybody has the destiny. I know married women who have excelled and single women as well. I don’t think a person’s contribution to society should be weighed by the marital status,” she stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.