Friday, May 6, 2016

VOTE NOW!!! Meet The Top 5 Airtel Trace Music Star Finalists From Ghana

After weeks of countless self-auditions, the Top 5 finalists for Airtel Trace Music Star competition in Ghana have been chosen. 

The stage is now set for the finale  on May 13, where Ghanaians will find out who represents the country in the pan-African finals later in the year. 

The judges have selected their Top 5 and now you have the chance to choose who deserves the chance of winning a life changing contract, a mentor ship programme with multiple-award winning American singer-songwriter Keri Hilson in Atlanta, and worldwide media exposure.

Meet the finalists and vote for your favourite

SEDEM



I’ve been singing for over 7 years. I joined ATMS  when my Aunty called me and told me about it.  She asked me to give it a shot. I did and I still can’t believe I’ve made it this far.

The exposure ATMS is giving me and the coaching will definitely propel me on my journey to becoming a musician.


I need all Ghanaians to kindly vote for me, and help me win this and fulfil a lifelong dream. I cannot do this without their votes.

FATHIA



I have been drawn to music ever since I was a child.  I would sit for hours and listen to music, especially the heart felt ones. My dad and my sisters also inspired me a lot. Actually, I started singing when i was 8.

Since it has been my passion to be a singer, I wanted to show the world what I’ve got and to also prove to myself that,  I could do more than just sing to myself. I also want to have an impact on people through music.

Well, being in ATMS is a dream come true.  I’m hoping to achieve a lot of exposure and also learn new things about music. I believe this is a stepping stone to a bright music career.

Ghanaians should vote for me because, I believe when I’m given this opportunity,  I would make a big difference in the industry and will do my best to make Ghana proud.

MOSES



I have been in music for more than 15 year, but 10 years professionally. I actually entered ATMS because I know that I’ve got an innate ability musically which needs to be showcased to the world.

With ATMS I know my music dreams and aspirations will be given an expression. All height attainable, all goals  achievable with ATMS.

I assure my fellow Ghanaians that their votes will certainly make them proud and I am going to do well to contribute my quota to the development of Ghanaian and African music at large.

AMA



I’ve been singing for as long as I can remember but I realised I had a unique voice in my teens.

I’ve always wanted to join a singing competition. ATMS is one of the biggest if not the biggest competition so I decided to give it a try.

I hope to win this year’s competition. It comes with a great experience and offer. Besides it gives the exposure I need as an aspiring musician

Ghanaians should vote for because I believe I have what it takes to be the next big thing and I can only achieve that with their prayers and support

HARRY



I’ve had the passion for Music ever since I was a child but my singing ability wasn’t really taken serious and it only remained a hobby. It wasn’t until I tried out and qualified for the Vodafone Icons Street Edition. I made it into the top 10 but didn’t get far. But from then, I was certain of my ability and the things I could achieve.

I entered ATMS because It seemed the perfect opportunity to turn my fortunes around, because life as I know it hasn’t been bread and butter and I have struggled to get by. ATMS gives me some hope as I feel I’m more prepared now than ever to show to Ghana, Africa and the World what I can actually do as far as music is concerned.

With ATMS, I’m hoping I can go on to win the ultimate prize and get that wonderful chance of working with Keri Hilson and that international mentorship. My Dream has Always been music and that’s the first thing I’ll ever pursue.I am an RNB, HIP HOP SOUL musician. As much as I appreciate other genres, those are my strongholds and I feel like ATMS’ platform compliments my style of music 100%.

At the Moment, with not many opportunities it can sometime seem one dream is dying and you easily get caught up in the dilemma of not knowing if to keep pushing or choose a different path. But If I should go on to win both the local competition and pan African one, definitely I become a superstar and my entire life changes. I will then be on the perfect track to winning the Grammys which has been a dream. The stage will be just right to allow me begin writing my name in the books.

Why Should Ghanaians Vote for me? Well I will say because I’m Ghanaian first of all, and I’m a very talented one. And also The fact that we need fresh sounds straight Out of Africa that can compete on the International Market and make a point that we too are capable of “classic” music. I think my diverse sense of music brings out a distinct and rich sound which the world needs to hear. And I’m hoping Ghanaians are ready for an upgrade to our music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.