Thursday, June 18, 2015

Tracee Ellis Ross And Anthony Anderson To Host The 2015 BET Awards

BET has announced the 2015 BET hosts as the talented Anthony Anderson and Tracee Ellis Ross.

The duo will host the event which is scheduled to hold on Sunday, June 28, 2015 at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles, CA.

 “I look forward to the BET Awards every year! Tracee and I are going to have so much fun this year celebrating 15 years in black entertainment television,” said Anthony Anderson. “I can’t wait to see all of my peers and the amazing performances that evening. We may even have a few surprises up our sleeves!”

“Not only am I excited to be hosting the 15th annual BET Awards alongside my on-screen hubby, but I am so honoured to also be a nominee! The BET Awards always deliver an epic evening with the best of the best across movies, sports, TV and music,” said Tracee Ellis Ross.
BET’s President of Programming Stephen Hill was also excited at the prospect of showcasing the TV couple’s chemistry at the ceremony. “They are both comedic geniuses and we are ready for them to unleash the laughter and good times on June 28,” Hill said in a statement. “It will be a night to remember!”

The 2015 BET Awards will air live from the Nokia Theatre on Sunday, June 28th on BET.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.