Sunday, June 28, 2015

Hip Lifer Ticles Explains His 47 Songs + New Video ‘Salamatu’ Set For July 2nd

Fast rising artiste Francis Anane as called in real life but musically known as Ticles has explained his 47 songs journey to Tigomusic.com.gh yesterday.

The rapper who gave a good performance at the Y1079fm area code at the West Hills malls disclosed that he will be releasing 47 songs in a month plus a song called ’47 songs’.

Fans and people get it wrong when I say I will be releasing a song called 47 songs, they think it is just a title to a single. Yes, it is a title to a new single and also a journey to satisfy my following with so many songs of about 47, he noted.

He mentioned that some fans are attacking him that he does not have so much songs and more over he will be wasting the songs.

In his response, the rapper under ThinkersBag Music said ‘nobody wastes music, if my fans receive even one out of the 47 songs, that is enough fulfillment as compared to releasing just two singles and you don’t know which one will be accept.
As for the 47 songs, don’t even try I have won many street battles; ask any rapper what it takes to win a battle, good and dope content hence my team and I have more than 47 songs, we just choosing that number out of the lot we have, he opined.

Ticles said that his three single out of the 47 songs will be out on July 2nd, fans should be on the lookout.

‘The songs are all commercial songs, no dissing song (I don’t believe in that) and trust me fans will appreciate our effort as a team to satisfy them with so good music, his ending words.

Get ready for the 47 songs from Ticles this July.

Story written By: Nana Yaw Wiredu

No comments:

Post a Comment

.