Sunday, April 12, 2015

Thieves Break Into DJ Breezy’s Studio During The Vodafone Ghana Music Awards

The 2015 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards ‘Producer of The Year’, DJ Breezy has revealed that while the VGMA's were ongoing at the Accra International Conference Centre last night, thieves broke into his studio to steal a number of items. 

He shared a photo on his instgram and captioned it ...

“As we at the awards, thieves broke into the studio and my room .,took everything from my MacBook Pro retina display , laptop, iMac ,studio computer , hard drive , flat screens, my bag with my ATM cards and other vital documents ,sneakers and so many other things …I can say I’m back to zero again !!! 

My datas and my hard drives .. All the beats, people’s Datas , songs to be release soon …Pls if by any chance u get to see anybody,selling this kinda stuffs somewhere, pls kindly hit me up or any police station near u thx so much …. My birthday turned to a sad day ”

No comments:

Post a Comment

.