Friday, April 10, 2015

Paedae Of R2BEES​ Gives Tips On Finding A Creative Motivation​

Paedae, a member of the multiple award winning group, R2Bees in a series of tweets has given a pep talk about accepting oneself, being inspired and getting educated.

Here are some highlights;

1] “Your body is a universe. You are bigger than GHANA-AFRICA. You are more awesome than the world and all in it. But you have to be YOU to realize it.

2] “Stop living someone else's life/dream.

3] “Wrong wording. You are 'as' awesome as the world and all in it…

4] “All my life I've been me. Before I became more enlightened I always felt I'm more powerful intelligent better than everybody.

5] “When I became more enlightened I realized I was as powerful, intelligent and better as everybody. You can be Steve jobs or Kwame Nkrumah.

6] “I have taught myself everything I know. I learned from real life experience.
7] “In those experiences I was equipped in a way formal education can't build you. Formal education will teach you to become someone else.

8] “Trust your instincts. Do good. You burn more energy spreading hate. Spread love instead. Live free. LOVE”

No comments:

Post a Comment

.