Friday, April 10, 2015

I Will Support Kennedy Agyeapong If He Disassociate Himself From Political Parties Says Sarkodie

Moments after releasing another song to address issues facing Ghana’s economic situations, Ghanaian hip hop and hiplife recording artist, Sarkodie has urged business mogul and NPP MP for Assin North in the Central Region, Kennedy Agyapong to give up politics and to gain his support.

According to Sarkodie in an advice on Facebook, he said, ‘’I just want him to disassociate himself from political parties so we can follow him fully... God bless you Mr.Kennedy Agyeapong.”

He further explained that the youth in Ghana needs someone like Mr. Agyeapong and thinks he is the right man to lead the youth.

‘’I think we sleeping on this man.... He's a hero I think... I like him a lot cos he speaks for the new generation. No politricks just Facts!!! Way forward ... Yall find time and watch his interviews and see his point of view!!! I think the youth need someone like him...’’

No comments:

Post a Comment

.