Monday, February 23, 2015

Gospel Singer, Comfort Annor Dies At The Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital

The death is reported of gospel musician Comfort Annor.

Family sources say she passed away at the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital Sunday afternoon, 22/02/2015.

Madam Annor battled a protracted liver and kidney ailment, this website has gathered.

One of the most respected gospel musicians of the last three decades in Ghana, she has to her credit a good number of hit songs including ‘Asaase Dah Gyan‘ and ‘W’awo Meba’, ‘Abraham Sarah’, ‘Mewo Agyapade3′, and’Hena Na W’aye’ among others.

Annor, who had spent some time shuttling between hospitals and prayer camps to seek for a cure, spoke of her condition in a February 14th interview with the Accra-based Peace FM.

“I have been very sick since October 2014, I have been to virtually every place seeking a solution to this disease…,I feel severe pains in my stomach, I can’t eat and I can’t sleep at night. I have spent all my money (seeking treatment) but I am still not getting better.

“I can’t even speak well, this how I talk now. I am very unwell… I have taken so many medications but there has still not been any improvement. I feel acute pains in my tummy… and if you come and see my condition this afternoon you will pity me.”

A News Desk Report

No comments:

Post a Comment

.