Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Meet Cass T The CEO Of 4Syte TV UK

Cass T and Sarkodie
It's obvious every soul in Ghana knows that our own 4syte tv is owned by none other than Ignace, but what we don't know is that 4syte tv UK belongs to a different person altogether.....you might have a funny idea of who the CEO of 4syte tv UK is, but I just want to declare that "it is a She" oh yeah it is definitely a she!!! She was the event manager for the 2011 Ghana vrs England football game in Wembley and that was where she met Ignace.

I never knew Ignace is a football fan, apparently Ignace was impressed with the work she had done, so they talked and talked till they finally concluded she was gona have 4syte tv UK under her name since she is a showbiz lover, a business minded lady and had lived her whole life there. Now that solves the puzzle to why we have different CEO's.

The Ghanain born and raised in UK goes by the name Cassandra Tackie but she is well known by the name Cass T. Upon speaking to Cass T', I realized 4syte tv UK could not be in a more better hand than hers ...... whoever said what men can do, women can't do it better?  "There will be some fresh faces on your screens soon as 4syte Uk will be bringing more to your screens in the coming months", she promised.


"I am not young, am in my early thirties and a CEO, I've got other companies to run and I can be a little camera shy so once in a while you may see me but I more prefer to run a tight ship from the back end of production" this was her reply to me when I chipped in the question as to why she didn't host the show and if she has any intention of hosting 4syte tv UK.


Currently, Cass T' is in Ghana for the betterment of 4syte tv. She is matured, young and beautiful but above all, dating ......oooops did I break your heart???

We all know what 4syte tv is capable of doing when it comes to genuine entertainment, we couldnt end by her not promising us a year full of fun on 4syte tv UK and that we should expect bigger things from her because there are so many entertaining things in the pipeline just for us. She is Cass T', a Ga, the CEO of 4syte tv UK and other companies in UK, black and beautiful and she says Hello to Ghana and her super fans , she loves us!!!!
Cass T and Castro

Cass T and Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

.