Thursday, April 10, 2014

World Cup 2014: Okyeame Kwame ‘Begs’ For Olele

Rapper  Okyeame Kwame is calling on the head coach of Black Stars, Kwesi Appiah to call Richard ‘Olele’ Kingson to play for Ghana at the World Cup in Brazil.

According to the rapper, Ghana can tap in the experience of Olele in Brazil. He told allsports.com.gh, he wants “Richard Olele Kingson in the team because his experience will be needed at the competition. 

I have been a musician for 16 years and people are trying to” OLELELISE” me. In Ghana when people have experience in something we tend to push them out instead of tapping from it because we believe in the young, fresher,  more energetic and faster person which is very good but we must learn to use experience properly.”

On what role he would like to play in the Black Stars, he said, “As a musician, I will opt for the chief drummer because of my music background. I have little knowledge on football so I obviously can’t do the technical bit but I am ready to help boost the morale of the players in camp,” he said.
Do you agree with the rapper?

By GhanaGist.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

.