Thursday, November 28, 2019

Ghanaians Are Gradually Recognizing And Accepting Me – Vanessa Nice

Highlife songstress and ‘All Night Long’ hit-maker Vanessa Nice has appreciated and acknowledged her music lovers and Ghanaians for recognizing her talent.

According to the multi-talented singer, Ghanaians are gradually accepting her music which she sees as a sign of bigger things to come.

Vanessa was on the Starr Drive show on Starr FM to promote her new single featuring Kuami Eugene.

When asked about how 2019 has been for her she said “it’s all by grace, and I feel it’s a rightful time for me as well. Through everything that has evolved with my music I’ve come to a place I feel like I’m being recognized and accepted gradually in Ghana.”


“Recently I had two nominations at the 4syte music video awards meaning by grace I’m being accepted and being recognized,” she added.

On her she balances school and music she said “It’s quite tedious. But I just balance both of them. I have friends that update me and I catch up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

.