Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Highly Spiritual Music To Outdoor Akosua Owusua With New Music

Ghanaian based London gospel artiste AKosua Owusua has mentioned that she believes God will use her to change a lot of people.

The inspirational singer describes her kind of music as a soul uplifting and motivating.

“I use my music to touch the souls of people, I believe that people should be able to believe and have faith in God and life knowing that regardless of what life throws at you, there is hope”-Akosua explained her kind of music.

AKOSUA is about to drop her debut single produced by award winning producer Kaywa.

“This song I am about to put out is special to me and I know both Christians and the world will love it”- She opined.

She is optimistic that the song will bring hope to listeners and music fans as a whole. 

Akosua Owusu is managed by award winning producer Kaywa under the highly spiritual umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.