Thursday, December 6, 2018

Kevin Hart Named Host Of 2019 Oscars

American comedian, actor and producer Kevin Hart will host the 2019 Oscars fulfilling a “lifetime” dream.

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences welcomed him “to the family” via Twitter on Tuesday after Hart made the revelation on Instagram.

“For years I have been asked if I would ever Host the Oscars and my answer was always the same…I said that it would be the opportunity of a lifetime for me as a comedian and that it will happen when it’s suppose to. I am so happy to say that the day has finally come for me to host the Oscars.” reads part of a post by the comedian.

He takes over from Jimmy Kimmel who hosted the event in 2017 and 2018. Hart promised to make the event a “special one.”

“I will be sure to make this years Oscars a special one. I appreciate the @TheAcademy for the opportunity ….now it’s time to rise to the occasion.”

The event will be held on Sunday, February 24, 2019 at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California.


A post shared by Kevin Hart (@kevinhart4real) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

.