Tuesday, October 9, 2018

See Images : How Daddy Showkey Stormed GOtv Offices To Attend To Customers

GOtv ambassador, Daddy Showkey, was at the MultiChoice offices in V/I, Surulere and Ikeja as part of the Customer Service Week celebrations to meet and interact with GOtv customers.

The legendary dancehall artiste attended to some lucky customers to their surprise and delight. The brand ambassador also gave out branded GOtv gift items to numerous customers at the three venues.

Some of the customers commended GOtv for the special treat, noting that their interaction with Daddy Showkey was a unique experience for them.

Lekan Adesanya, a lucky customer who enjoyed the benevolence of Daddy Showkey, said his interface with the singer is one which he will cherish for life.

He said, “Meeting Daddy Showkey for the very first time in my life, I am very happy. In fact, I count myself very lucky today. I’m overwhelmed. He attended to me in a friendly manner even with many people in the building. This is the happiest day in my life.”

Chidinma Obilo, another subscriber, who described her meeting with Daddy Showkey for the very first time as “so special”, explained what excites her most about the brand.

“I enjoy the Telemundo station so much. I also love Iroko station and the films that they show. They are very interesting”, she said.

The customer service week may have ended but GOtv, just like Daddy Showkey, will continue providing top-notch services and programming to its numerous customers nationwide.

See pictures of his visit below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

.