Friday, August 10, 2018

I’ll Sell 1m Copies Of Shatta Wale’s New Album – Hammer

Founder of The Last Two Music Group, Da’ Hammer has thrown a challenge to Dancehall artist Shatta Wale to sell one million copies of his upcoming Album.

The Zylofon Record signee is set to release his much anticipated album titled “The Reign”,  and in an interview, the veteran producer stated he has the means to sell One million copies.

“We run Accra and we can deliver one million copies of the reign Album to people with his help of course, this is a challenge I’m throwing to him.

“Give me the chance to sell the reign album…The online, iTunes and everything are for you but I want to start with the streets. I believe CD isn’t over..it’s almost over but we can sell a million copies ,so to Shatta and his team at Zylofon, I want to throw them this challenge”..He added

Meanwhile,  the Freedom hit-maker has welcome the challenge.

In a tweet by Shatta Wale,  Said ” I accept the challenge !!! #Last2 #THEREIGN”

Written By Fiifi Brew

No comments:

Post a Comment

.