Monday, June 11, 2018

‘When I left MMMG, I Signed Off The Whole Company Ubi Franklin & I Never Signed A Record Deal With Don Jazzy’ – Iyanya Reveals

Nigerian singer, Iyanya Onoyom Mbuk, better known by his stage name Iyanya seems quite pissed off this morning. He's on twitter shaking tables, revealing things and calling out his management, Temple Music.

According to the 'kukere' singer, 'When I left MMMG I left everything for Ubi cos I wanted to be happy signed off the whole company ubi didn't want me to buh I needed some peace'.

Then he confirmed that he never signed any deal with Don Jazzy's Mavin records saying, 'Didn't sign any papers with mavin  donjazzy said G before you set any thing up you can ride with the team(it was @idiriza s idea before he opened temple music #blessingsdonbaba'.
See All His Tweets After The Cut ....



No comments:

Post a Comment

.