Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Zoocci Coke Dope Signs To Vth Season

Rising Hip Hop freshman, Zoocci Coke Dope, has just announced his signing to Vth Season, one of Africa’s leading Talent Management and Entertainment Marketing Agencies.

Zoocci Coke Dope now joins renowned musicians and personalities such as the likes of Big Star, TRESOR, Berita, Nina Hastie and Blue Mbombo under the Vth Season umbrella.

“I’m excited to start this new venture in my career, a whole lot of hard work and sleepless nights became the fruit of my efforts. I’m mostly humbled by the support and belief from Vth Season in pursuing my dreams with me. This is like when the Cavs first signed Lebron, I'm just really happy to be a part of the team and I'm ready to take my career to the next level. I told Benza to bet on me, it's a guaranteed flip,” shares Zoocci Coke Dope.

Steadily amassing an unwavering presence in the SA Hip Hop scene over the past year, multi-talented sound engineer, producer and musician, Zoocci Coke Dope, hasn’t gone unnoticed. Earlier this month MTV Base listed Zoocci Coke Dope as one of the Top 5 Best Trappers in SA for 2017. Zoocci Coke Dope has also been pegged by the likes of Hype Magazine and MC extraordinaire, Stogie T, as an artist to watch.

“Zoocci Coke Dope is the best producer in the game right now. We are excited to release to radio Africa wide his new single All Night Long featuring A-Reece, which is also a fan favourite off his Morning Star EP, to follow with some exciting visuals,” shares Raphael Benza of Vth Season. 

“Zoocci Coke Dope is an artist that I have watched closely for almost a year now. For such a young artist he possesses a very mature talent and musical ability that will definitely take him far in the industry.

We at Vth Season look forward to honing his star power and developing him into one of SA’s greatest musical producing acts the country has seen in a very long time,” further shares Raphael Benza of Vth Season.

Watch Zoocci Coke Dope’s Morning Star documentary here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

.