Tuesday, August 1, 2017

I Am Single – Fancy Gadam

Winner of this year’s Best New Artiste at the 18th Edition of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMA) and “Total Cheat” hit maker , Fancy Gadam in the early hours on 1st August 1, 2017 on Empire 102.7 Fm’s mid -morning show  Brunch Mix with Naa Ayorkor made interesting revelation during a  short  interview via the telephone.

When asked by the host Naa Ayorkor about his relationship status, he replied

“I am single my dear, I want to focus more on my music and make sure I blow to worldwide before I can decide to find myself a partner”

Also he also added during the interview that , his biggest dream throughout his career was to feature Sarkodie and it came true and he also used the opportunity to announce to his fans about his upcoming single which he features couple of artistes including the current VGMA  song writer of the year, Kofi Kinaata.

Fancy Gadam started as a dancer for BFGs under the 5minutes Music label but shot to limelight with his debut album, kalippo in 2008 and has since become a household name in the music industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.