Sunday, July 30, 2017

FAREED SHARES TITLE OF NEXT SINGLE ‘BABAN YARO’ WITH EDDY BLAY ON THE LATE NITE CELEBRITY SHOW

On Wednesday, Eddy Blay hosted FaReed  (Hiphop Alhaji) on the Late Night Celebrity Show on EtvGhana.

After the show, a photo of the two surface on social media which got a section of the fans asking if by any chance the two were related.

During the interview, when asked by Eddy Blay who his favorite rapper was and if he’s working on any new project, the musician ‘FaReed’ said; I was called Big Shaddy when i was in High School because one of my all-time favorite rapper is ‘Slim shaddy Eminem’ and I will be more than glad to have a record with him someday somehow when the opportunity comes, FaReed also hinted he will be dropping a new song titled “Baban Yaro”.

Saying; I will be releasing my new song in a week or two from now and this new song is in line with request from my fans to drop another anthem for the streets” after the success of  “Zaafi” which is making waves on the streets, So my fans should expect it soon he added.

FaReed recently returned from his radio tour, and in light of the new release from the camp of Bamba Records, stream/Download his most recent song “Tonight” featuring the Lyrical Gun Shot IWAN below as we wait on the Hiphop Alhaji to release his new song “Baban Yaro”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.