Saturday, May 20, 2017

2017 Big Brother Naija Housemate, Bisola Reunites With Iyanya As She signs New Management Deal

 News reaching us at Cypress Ghana is that, First runner-up in the 2017 Big Brother Naija reality game show , Bisola, who has just signed a new management deal with with creative agency, Temple Management Company (TMC), the same team managing Mavins artiste, Iyanya.

The ex-reality TV show housemate, reunited with Mavins artiste, Iyanya, who she competed against at the debut edition of MTN’s project fame about 10 years ago.

Iyanya emerged winner of the talent show, which basically launched his music career.

The new deal was concluded on Thursday, May 18, 2017 in company of her representatives and senior TMC officials at the Victoria Island corporate office of the organization.


Speaking after the signing, Bisola excitedly said, ‘I am elated and happy that a close-knit organization like Temple Management Company is bringing me into their fold. The reception has been warm and amazing. I am looking forward to greatness and I am very happy.’
Giving a peek into her plans, Bisola revealed that she would be working on a couple of projects with TMC.

‘After BBNaija, I want to focus on some of my personal projects. There is definitely more music, movies and other give-back projects.

‘I have been blessed and the least I can do is to give back to society by impacting the lives of other people.

‘There is so much that I want to do which I am going to share with TMC and my fans will soon hear about it. Please watch out!’


She now joins a growing list of superstars currently represented by the agency including Mavin Records, Iyanya, 9ice, Seye Ogunlewe, Ebi Onome, Marylove Edwards, Victor Ehikhamenor and Funmi Iyanda. 

See More Photos After The Cut....

No comments:

Post a Comment

.