Wednesday, November 2, 2016

HashTAG for Peace (#4Peace) by Cula

Election 2016 is here and many in their bid to promote a peaceful election have come up with some very interesting on and off scene peace campaign tracks, videos, write-ups and what not.

Today, CypressGhana is happy to introduce another of such campaign which we believe we as Ghanaian can take a cue from the wisdom embedded in the lyrics while tapping our feet, nodding our heads or just wholly bodies moving to the beat.

HashTAG for Peace (#4Peace) by this fine upcoming hip life hip hop youngster Cula is what we at CypressGhana wish to throw our weight behind for the cause it seeks to promote; "A peaceful 2016 Election".

We caught up with Cula and had a little chit chat with him;



CypressGH: Do you mind introducing yourself?
Cula: My name is CULA.

CypressGH: Who is Cula?
Cula: I am a hip-hop, hip-life and dance hall artiste whose passion for music is deeper than the Pacific Ocean and have exhibited my talent on quite a number of stages including that of the National Theatre, Conference Center and many other smaller ones. I love music; I do music and am music!

CypressGH: Do you have any singles to your credit?
Cula: Since I signed unto R.B.M.I the record label, I've worked really hard at realizing singles like Hands in the Air, Baby Right Now, Awoa freestyle, If-Lyf and many more with my latest HashTAG for Peace (#4Peace) which I released purposefully to add my voice to the peace campaign being promoted across the nation.

CypressGH: Well done, any words for your fans and music aspirants?
Cula: Sure! To all who desire enter the industry, keep at it, work hard and be determined. Your star will shine one day ... Just one day, all the hard work will be worth it!
And to my fans thank you for all the love ans support you've shown and given me over the years. Keep the love coming, keep the support hyped. I won't disappoint!
And watch out for DIABOLIC a new single I'm baking in the oven.
And thank you CypressGH for this opportunity. You guys rock!

CypressGH: Thank you Cula and all the best in your endeavours.

Play, download and share HashTAG for Peace by Cula:


No comments:

Post a Comment

.