Friday, July 22, 2016

Peace Hyde Writes About ‘Turn Around’

Hello and welcome to a Piece of Peace, your weekly dose of motivation and inspiration. This week I would like to share on the topic, “The Turnaround”.

Everything in life has a season, which brings us to the fact that change is the only constant in life. Everything around us is subject to this force. Every season has its trials and tribulations as well as its blessings and opportunities. However, we sometimes struggle with the season of trials and tribulations, which usually comes in several forms.

It may come in the form of people you seek validation from ignoring you and relegating you to the side or in the form of opportunities you really want not going your way. The pain of rejection during this time can be very difficult to cope with.

I have had several situations when things I really wanted and fought for did not go exactly as I intended it to go. I put everything I had into the project and walked away thinking I have done the best I could do and in the end, I still did not get that project I wanted.
At the time, it felt awful. I felt like I was not good enough and my confidence took a pretty bad beating. I spent a couple of days crying and feeling sorry for myself. It was honestly a very bad time but the funny thing is as I look back on that experience, its amazing how I have not only overcome that situation but gone on to achieve better and more fulfilling opportunities.

You see, when you are in the trials and tribulations season, it can be the longest and hardest period of your life and it can feel almost impossible to overcome. But there are some positives to be learnt. Some of the best lessons I learnt in life were born out of trying times like how to keep focused, be persistent and most importantly never give up.

Today you may be reading this post in the most difficult situation. Similar to myself and thousands of people, your trials season is here and all hope is gone. You may feel like even giving up and in some extreme situations you may even feel like not being alive anymore.

Trust me when I say, I know exactly what that feeling is like. I am here to tell you that the season will most definitely end and there will be a turnaround. You will definitely not come out of it the same way you went in, but you will be a much better person because you managed to endure. The turnaround is the season of blessings and opportunities.

The turnaround is your reward for sticking it out and keeping your faith through all the ups and downs. The turnaround is God’s answer to your prayers. It is God telling you he has not forgotten you and he sees everything that you go through everyday. The turnaround is Him letting you know, that he may not answer straight away, but he is always right on time.

Do not let the weight of your current situation way you down. Look forward to the turnaround and stay positive and focused no matter what is happening around you and I promise you, your blessings will be waiting for you at the end of that dark tunnel.

No matter what you do, always remember to be yourself, because everyone else is taken.

Much Love,

Peace Hyde.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.