Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Cheating Still Remains A Sin, My Statement Was Satiric - DKB

Ghana's King of Comedy DKB, was in the news recently for reasons some may term wrong. According to articles written about the comedian, he said men can cheat because they are the ones who buy the wedding ring on Joy 99.7 fm show Rhythm A to Z.

The above publication has really disturbed the comedian and he was willing to clear the air when we contacted him.

I categorically dissociate from the statement “men can cheat” because that wasn’t what I said, I responded to the “can men cheat” question posed by presenter in the affirmative to set the premise for my satiric submission about cheating and relationships said DKB.

He further went to say “I made those statements with the exception of the word ‘can’ because I am not in the position to authorize actions of men. In the discussion I used the literary device; satire, to address cheating and I approached it from the point of view of men who indulge in it and the flimsy excuses they give.

Just as satire requires, I ridiculed that point of view by aligning towards it to make my submissions, so as to give people the politically incorrect and forbidden view of cheating as a topic.”

I am a devoted Christian and view cheating as a sin as it still is. Anyone who indoctrinates the earlier publication does so at his own risk since you are going to account to the Almighty and not me, he added.
He also stated that what he said during the show has no connection to the marriage issues of his beloved colleague Funny face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.