Thursday, February 25, 2016

Fimfim‬, Beat Producer Or Rapper?

Over the years Fimfim therapperman has been consistent with the two major sides of his musical career, that is, producing beats and rapping.

As a sound engineer he has worked with great musicians like Mzbel, Jupiter, Guru, Luther, 5five, Dobble, Gemini, Akosua Agyapong, Kesse, and many more.

As a rapper, he has proven to be one of the best when it comes to style and lyrical delivery in the Ghana thus earning him the title, "Rap King of Dansoman".

 For a couple of months, he closed his doors to interviews and any sort of musical or video releases and dedicated most of his time recording and working on new songs.

According to his management Dream Entertainment, the results of these projects are going to be a continuous flow of great and dynamic music.

Granting his first interview after his absence this is what he had to say;

“Am I a rapper or a producer?#lol

 I can say both and I do both perfectly well

Is all about continuous practice and having the love for music, which I started from a young age so I has become part of me.

I slowed down on the main music scene for some time to work on my new projects and also to get a lot of videos done and because I want to give my fans and the world the best of music, I didn’t want rush so as to get it perfect and right in the world”

Which by Gods grace I have been able to so expect a lot

And also watch out for my epic video coming soon #ohene But before that they should dance to the current banger #oneboyonegirl ft Luther”

No comments:

Post a Comment

.