Thursday, August 13, 2015

Wiyaala Features On CNN’s African Voices

CNN Africa will feature Upper West singer and songwriter Wiyaala on their African Voices programme starting on Friday 14th August at 8.30 am (GMT).

The programme will be repeated on

Saturday: 02:30, 12:30

Sunday: 10:30, 17:30

Monday: 09:30

Tuesday: 03:30

(All times GMT)

A CNN African Voices team visited Wiyaala at her home in Tema a few weeks ago  and recorded an exclusive interview and footage of the uber talented songstress designing her stage dresses and at rehearsal with The Djimba World Band.

Wiyaala said: “I am excited that my work as a Ghanaian musician putting my message out to the world from Africa is a huge endorsement for my efforts over the years. I am very proud and I thank all my fans for their love and support.”

The Upper West singer, just back from performing at The Afrikadey Festival in Calgary with Rocky Dawuni also from the northern region of Ghana, features on a new song release “Mama” dropped today by trendsetting rock band Dark Suburb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.