Tuesday, August 11, 2015

THE ACCRA FLOODS AND GHANA’S SOFTWARE GIANT SOFTTRIBE GETS FEATURED IN FORBES AFRICA BY PEACE HYDE

Nigerian- born auto mogul and philanthropist, chief Michael Ade-Ojo makes it unto the cover of the August issue of Forbes Africa magazine. 

Following her recent appointment as the West Africa Correspondent for the leading pan African business magazine, Peace Hyde also shares an eye witness report of the Accra floods and features a second Ghanaian entrepreneur, Herman Chinery-Hesse, Founder and Chairman of Soft tribe.

Excerpts from the August issue read”

“I have dealt with the Japanese now for 44 years,” Ade-Ojo tells Forbes Africa. “And it is only through me that they can mirror Nigeria. Through out these 44 years, there have not been promises broken, or monies owed. My word has always been my bond.” Chief Ade-Ojo.

“Nkrumah told me that if we want to build rockets, we can build rockets”. Herman Chinery-Hesse.

“I saw two women vanish under the water as they were hit by a floating car”. Peace Hyde

Catch the full stories in the August issue of Forbes Africa now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.