Monday, July 6, 2015

Ghanaian Lawyer , Sandra Ankobiah Leaves New Day On TV3

Ghanaian Lawyer, Model, socialite and television personality, Sandra Ankobiah has resigned from TV3’s New Day with Nana Aba Anamoah, Ama K Abebrese and Benny Blanco after two years.

Her two year contract has ended hence the need to move on.

Below Is Her Official Statement :

I have officially left TV3’s breakfast show, New Day.

My two-year contract has officially run out.

Over the past 24 months, I worked with some of the most talented people in Ghana. Together we built New Day into an awesome television programme.

Another passion of mine, Law, is calling, which means I don’t get to renew my contract as much as I would have loved to.

I am grateful to the management and staff of TV3 for the opportunity, and support.

The journey was incredible.

Sandra Ankobiah


No comments:

Post a Comment

.