Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Shatta Wale Threatens The Media “Don’t Nominate My Songs For VGMAs, Don’t Discuss Me On Any Entertainment Program…”

As 2014 comes to an end, it is believed that everyone in his special way has a plan towards the next year.

The reigning artist of the year Shatta Wale, as part of his plans to remain successful in the coming year, has issued death threats to entertainment show hosts and media houses who “speak evil” against him in 2015.

He wrote on his Facebook page “Next year any media that spread false story on my career will end up fatal accident cuz it’s a magical year 2015...leave me alone I don’t just need you and I wanna do me …Fakers!!!|Don’t joke with this. When I talk it happens.. #MARKIT”

Shatta Wale also indicated in a video message that, together with hard work, he is rich enough to pay hundreds of promoters who can make him reach his targeted income.

“Remember tnere are more than a hundred promoters to make us reach to our targeted money through hardwork so if you are trying to spoil my name to the public you wont succeed cuz I got more of this ….money  money…”

Nonetheless, the dancehall artist stated emphatically that besides all his hit tracks released in 2014, he does not want any of his songs to be nominated in the upcoming Ghana Music Awards.

Read from here, unedited… 

Hits i released 2014 which has circulated From Ghana to Abroad....

Wine yuh waist ft Davido

Party all nite ft Jah Vinci

You can't touch mi

we spoil der

dancehall commando ft sarkodie

My homeland (Korle Gonnor)

Wa Shatta mi ft pope skinny

Megye wu girl ft sarkodie

With all these all these songs I have mentioned I don't want any of my songs nominated in the VGMA or discussed on any Entertainment program.Any intellectual property of mine used or heard will be delt with by the LAW..

Credit: Facebook /Shatta Wale

No comments:

Post a Comment

.