Thursday, July 24, 2014

Episode (@Episodeghana) Cries @ Danstardom

Episode was spectacular on is #Unplugged Concert held in DanceStardom.

He performed over 30 songs for about 2 hours. The overflowing crowd were on their feet from evening to early dawn while he rocked songs from his catalogue and did karaoke from other artistes like Samini, Busy Signal and Buju Banton.

Samini opened the stage for him before he stormed in rocking the audience back to back. Supporting him on the night was Trigmatic, Kesse, Ras Kuuku, Agbeshie, Luther and others.

Other big notable faces like Edem and Daddy Bosco also came through to support the show for Episode.

But halfway through the performance Episode broke into tears while he performed the "Sinner's Prayer", took off his kente customized hoodie and his dark shades to wipe tears.

"Seeing such a massive crowd turn up for me here in DanceStardom makes me feel very humbled or privileged I should say. Because hardly would you find very young people turn up for live band performances at a place like this, many people thought live band was for just elderly people but to see the youth blend with the elderly to dance to my music and cheer while I performed means a lot to me.

But t the same time I felt there is more work to be done. I need to grow from stage to stage and from strength to strength to play bigger stages across Africa and on the global stage as well. DanceStardom is our home and I entreat everyone to also come patronize the place so we can have more talents perform here too just like I did with the other acts who came through to support.

Big thanks to Samini and the whole HighGradeFamily for giving the space. And also to my Manager Theophilus Commey and the entire Global One Entertainment Team - they never let me down, they putting resources together to help me get there which I hope cometh soon.

And also to my OnTrack crew, Style, Aphecktion, Sharkysona and everybody around me because they have been very supportive," he concluded.



No comments:

Post a Comment

.