Saturday, May 3, 2014

Shatta Wale Demands GH70,000, Charter House Boots Him Out Of VGMAs Performers

When the list of performers of this year’s Ghana Music Awards were known, it was surprising to know that Shatta Wale’s name was absent. The question then was why is he out of the list? CypressGhana and his fans were not able to answer this question? finally Shatta has made the reasons known on social media [FaceBook] Today ,

Read What He Wrote Below:
MY LOVELY PEOPLE,I TOLD YOU LAST YEAR I WAS GOING TO PROVE THIS PEOPLE I DESERVE TO BE RESPECTED WHEN IT COMES TO MUSIC IN GHANA.

#CHARTER #HOUSE CONTACTED ME TO COME AND PERFORM AT THE #VGMA AND I ASKED THEM TO PAY ME #70,000GHC AND THEY REFUSED.BUT THEY WILL PAY HUGE SUMS OF DOLLARS TO OTHER ARTISTE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES TO COME AND PERFORM.

BUT FOR US(GH ARTISTE), THEY WILL SAY THE MONEY IS TOO MUCH FOR THEM TO PAY..GH STARS STAND UP!!!!!

I KNOW MOST OF YOU CANT TALK WHEN THEY TAKE YOU FOR GRANTED BUT I WILL….AWARD OR NO AWARD…I AM STILL SHATTA WALE….THE #REVOLUTIONIST #SM4LYF



No comments:

Post a Comment

.