Sunday, May 18, 2014

Guru In UK For Videoshoots And Hit The Studios With Fuse ODG And Other Artistes

Ghanaian Hip life artiste Guru left Ghana on Saturday to be in London for a three in one package. The VGMA nominee & winner is currently in the U.K. to shoot two music videos for his hitsongs ‘Bonsami Ani’ and ‘Pooley’. Moreover, he will hit the studios with Fuse ODG and other artistes.

In a chat with the ‘Bonsam eni’ hit man far away London, Guru told CypressGhana that he is very grateful to fans for voting for him to win at the VGMAs.

‘I know my fans love me, the way they spent their hard earn money to vote, means a lot to me in saying thank you & I want to give them the very best of music.’

Guru also mentioned: ‘ It is true I am in London with my team ahead of the biggest concert in Ghana come May 24th at the AICC, while here for preparation I will be shooting the video for the current banger in the country ‘Poley’ and also entertain my London fans on my Birthday’.

Adding his voice was his manager Cedis known in real life as Daniel Obeng Fianko who told us that his artiste is in good condition and shape for the big night. Fans should expect the best of video for the song ‘Poley’ and also a good performance during the main concert – Ghana meets Naija.

He will be celebrating his birthday with fans Today, Sunday 18th may and do the video shoots. The ‘boys’ abre’ term owner should be in Ghana few days to the concert and hopefully we will give fans exclusive pictures of his arrival, behind the scenes of the video and birthday bash. Stay tuned for more updates on @CypressGH !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.