Friday, March 14, 2014

VIDEO/PHOTOS: Wanlov And Blakk Rasta Are Back As Good Friends Again???

Wanlov De Kubolor, half of the music duo FOKN Bois and Hitz FM presenter Blakk Rasta have finally come together as good friends.

Both as we all know had a problem with each other which led to Wanlov reporting Blakk Rasta to the police.  Let me replay the disc to remind you of somethings.

Blakk Rasta sometime ago accused Wanlov of smoking cocaine, something which made Wanlov furious. The two met at Joy FM when Wanlov and Mensa were on their way for radio interview.

Their one-on-one encounter at Joy Fm resulted some slaps – Blakk Rasta slapped Wanlov which he also retaliated. Wanlov went ahead to report the issue to the police but what happened, I can’t tell.

CypressGH can confirm that Wanlov and Blakk Rasta are friends again. The two met last Sunday at a rest stop in Cape Coast on their way from Western Region. Mutombo the Poet was with Wanlov and Mensa and this is how he narrated the story.

Last Sunday (9th March), we were coming from an event we went at Busua, in the Western Region, at our rest stop in Cape Coast, something happened in my presence and I still cant believe it. Wanlov and Blakk Rasta are cool friends again. I wont even talk much, here is a video and some pictures. When M3NSA called my attention to it, it just didn’t believe it so I had to take some shots and a short video so I could watch over and over again.

But I know how Wanlov is, and this has even made me respect (not respekt oo, not the Jamaican accent one) him more. He loves, no matter what.

The moral of the story is, Wanlov and Blakk Rasta are very good friends now.

Amen!

Watch the video and photos below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

.