Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I Don’t Target Awards – New Entrant Asare Richard

A new Ghanaian music entrant, Richard Asare, says winning awards is not part of his aim as a young musician.

Richard is one of the many new entrants from Tema into Ghana’s music industry and his comment has come at a time many Ghanaian artistes are clamouring for awards.

“Awards are not my target. I rather aim at reaching the youth with my songs; therefore I am selective about the choice of lyrics for my music and content for my videos. I wish to address the negative attitudes of the youth in the country and nothing more. That’s my style,” the young chap said.

According to him, his musical career started in the year 2000, when he was an entertainment prefect, adding that he got inspired by Obrafour, Reggie Rockstone, Weezy, Jay Z, J Cole and Kebdrick Lamar.

He credits himself with performances on the Legon Spring Board show, hosted by Ben Kwadey.
Richard has worked with several sound engineers including Keywa, King One Beats, Meth mix, Too swit and Ridimix from the United Kingdom.

TdTflashy has worked with few budding artistes in Ghana and among these are Quabena Mafia, Keche and Nana Yaw in the USA.

He is currently working on his latest single with Quabena Maphia and Keche.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.