Thursday, November 14, 2013

TV host, ( @Sika_Osei ) Sika Osei signed by BBNZLive!!!

Fast growing Ghanaian TV host and presenter of  the Phamous TV show,Sika Osei, has been signed by talent management company BBnZ Live.

The announcement was made through a tweet from Miss Osei, which read “I’m officially part of BBnZ Live Family! Don’t believe me; ask @BBnZ @ELrepGH @ CwesiOteng @NiVizal and @DJMicSmithLive.”

“Yes its Official @Sika_Osei is The First Lady of @BBnzLive. No I don’t sing or rap! Relax, it’s about to get serious! Watch this space…”

When a follower of hers asked if she was going to rap considering the talents already signed unto the label she answered “Ha ha I wish. I’m officially their non-musical signee. They manage talent!”
 By Ameyaw Debrah

No comments:

Post a Comment

.