Wednesday, March 18, 2020

#COVID-19 Scare : Radio/TV Host, KMJ To Self-Quarantine After Trip To UK

Ghanaian On-Air-Personality, Kleff Maxwell Justice better known as KMJ has decided to undergo self-quarantine without any form of compulsion from any quarters. His move will obviously take him away from public engagements, including his shows on radio and TV.

Here is his statement;

I am glad to inform everyone that I am back to Ghana safe and healthy. As much as I’ve not tested positive to the virus, I still would like to self-quarantine for 14 days which means I will be staying off all major activities including hosting my TV show; Showbiz Now which airs on Joy Prime, Multi TV and also on DSTV channel 281 at 11am, weekdays.

While others may be scared of the stigmatization that comes with this decision, I believe this is the right thing to do as a responsible public figure to ensure that people around me are safe. This will also help me thoroughly access my health as I may have come into contact with persons who may have the virus or not during my stay in the UK, filming my documentary.

I would like to appreciate my company The Multimedia Group for the measures they have put in place to ensure that every staff who’s travelled and back is given mandatory days off work to serve the 14 days period of self-quarantine. This is a step in the right direction.

Thanks to everyone who kept me in prayers and in thoughts while I was out there especially my fans, friends and family. I will be back on TV and Radio soon after my completion of the 14 days period. Please watch out for my exclusive documentaries on ‘Juju In Music’ and ‘GH Music In The UK’ and my new Radio show too.

These are terrible times and the world needs collective effort in battling this pandemic. Please ensure you’re sticking to all the preventive measures and let’s look out for each other in these bad times.  We need everyone alive.

God save us all!

Thank You!

Kpekpo Maxwell Justice

(KMJ The Royal Host)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.