Wednesday, May 16, 2018

I Was Blind For 10 Years, Died Many Times But My Mom Never Gave Up On Me – Nana Appiah Mensah

CEO of Zylofon Media,Nana Appiah Mensah has shared his touching story on Mothers’ day to celebrate her mom and show his appreciation to her.

The young millionaire in a post on social media disclosed that he was blind for 10 years, died many times, limbed but during all those difficult times in his life, his mom never gave up on him, but took care of him and kept giving him a reason not to give up and prophesied into her life that he’s going to be a wonder to the world.

These words shows how grateful Nana Appiah Mensah is to his mother.

His Full Post On Social Media:

All that I am and would ever be God willing, I owe it all to you Maa. I remember those dreadful😢 10 years that, I lost my sight, my limbs, died many times and when everyone thought it was all over, you gave me a rebound out of nothing by faith and just because you believed.


A new life, a new breathe! You told me I would be a wonder to the world and I believed, though it seemed then like a mirage. Today, the mission is in progress. Till the end of time, I would always love you with all my heart, Suzzy💕💕💕. Happy Mother’s Day. #Ghanashallprosper #Arise&Build #Believeinprophecy#prophecymanifestationmoments😔

No comments:

Post a Comment

.