Monday, February 17, 2014

Yvonne Nelson says she’s disappointed at KKD for saying she had ‘bleached her skin’ and reveals rivalry with other actresses

In a revealing sit down with broadcaster, Kofi Okyere Darko on Gh One’s ‘Hanging Out With KOD’, Yvonne Nelson said she was disappointed with celebrated broadcaster Kwasi Kyei Darko (KKD) over comments he made about Yvonne Nelson bleaching her skin.
 
A few weeks ago KKD who was a visiting panel member on Peace FM’s Entertainment Review show stated in his contribution that Yvonne Nelson has changed in complexion considering her Miss Ghana days and now. 

In one of her responses to the issue of lightening her skin, Yvonne said with sarcasm on her face to KOD (cousin of KKD): “And I heard that KKD said in an interview that I have bleached my skin. I am so disappointed in him”.

She also spent time addressing the issue of her ban from acting by the Film Producers Association of Ghana, FIPAG.  Yvonne Nelson revealed that Ghana Actors Guild, of which she is a member, did nothing for her – solving the issue.

She however named Majid Michel, Frank Rajah and Fred Nuamah as the only people who showed concern. “When my issue came up, the Actors Guild did nothing for me. They only came, sat, had some meetings and that was all. They did nothing for me. I kept quiet but have to come out finally”
She also said that many of her colleagues were happy that she had been banned because it meant that they would get more roles for themselves. Hmmm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.